Ebenezer Park Apartments
Independent Living for Low Income Seniors in Minneapolis--612-879-2233 or TTY 612-879-8889
Senior housing with services for income-qualified adults
A federally-subsidized, low-income housing community, Ebenezer Park Apartments is a Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Section 8 residence. Here, you will find housing with services and opportunities for social gatherings and activities. This 200-unit complex is conveniently located in historic Midtown Minneapolis with easy access to shopping, dining, entertainment and health care.
Schedule a visit to Ebenezer Park Apartments
Call for more information or contact Ebenezer Park Apartments by e-mail to learn more. Include your address if you would like us to send a packet of information (including the application), or stop by the office during normal business hours to pick one up:
Ebenezer Park Apartments
2700 Park Ave.
Minneapolis, MN 55407
612-879-2233 or 612-879-8889 (TTY)
Download an application.
Call us for driving directions to Ebenezer Park Apartments. Visitor parking is free and available in the Ebenezer Park Apartments lot. There is also on-street parking.
Accessible housing with services
One resident said, "What a relief to find Ebenezer [Park Apartments]! Here there is space, light, help, security, reasonable rent, resources and opportunities."
You may be eligible to live at Ebenezer Park Apartments if:
- You are a single person or family where the head of household or spouse is 62 or older
- You are a singe person or head of household who is an adult age 18 or older who is deaf, hard-of-hearing or in need of wheelchair-accessible accommodations. (Ask us about specific federal guidelines that apply to students under the age of 24.)
- Your annual income including interest on assets and dividends does not exceed HUD-adjusted annual limits, and is such that you qualify for an assistance payment at the time of move in
- You pass a background check and are capable of maintaining lease requirements.
Ebenezer Park Apartments are very affordable for residents who meet low, very low or extremely low income requirements as set by HUD. Under the Section 8 Rental Assistance Program, residents pay 30 percent of their adjusted income for rent. The following are income limits established in 2013 for one- and two-person low, very low and extremely low income households:
1-person: $18,200 (extremely low), $30,350 (very low), $46,100 (low)
2-person: $20,800 (extremely low), $34,650 (very low), $52,650 (low)
Ebenezer Park Apartments were among the first in senior housing buildings designed with the needs of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing community in mind. In addition to apartments that specifically accommodate these needs, we offer:
- Professional ASL interpreter on staff
- Video phone for tenant use
- Video phone in commons area
- TTY phone during business hours
- Assistive listening equipment
- Closed-caption big-screen television in common area
When you schedule a visit, be sure to let us know if you would like a sign language interpreter present during your tour.
So many services to make life easier
When you rent at Ebenezer Park Apartments, there are many services you can add that make everyday life easier.
Ebenezer Park Apartments features:
- Full-time licensed social worker
- Referral to home care and other services
- Onsite store for prescription and over-the-counter medications
- Courtesy Patrol during non business hours to staff the desk and provide security for campus during non business hours
- Off-street reserved parking
- Scheduled van for grocery shopping
- Weekly dairy and produce service
- Monthly mobile food shelf
- Seasonal farmer's market
- Onsite commodities distribution to qualified residents
- Community computer with Internet access
- Exercise room and classes
- Tenant activity group
- Access to Minneapolis campus activities
Optional services include:
- Home care services
- Beauty/Barber shop
- Grocery delivery service
- Optional meals in the dining room
- Laundry facilities
- Pets are welcome with deposit
Ebenezer Park Apartments is owned and managed by Ebenezer, a trusted name in Minnesota for providing quality senior services since 1917. Located on Ebenezer's Minneapolis campus, Ebenezer Park Apartments residents have access to our long-term care facility and transitional care network. Ebenezer is a part of Fairview Health Services, whose senior services are readily available to the Minneapolis campus.