Affordable housing in Spring Lake Park
659 Osborne Road N.E.
Spring Lake Park MN 55432
Osborne Apartments has easy access to shopping, health care, transportation, entertainment and volunteer opportunities. A medical center is directly across the street, providing in-patient and out-patient health care, and a multi-specialty physician clinic. Grocery and other retail stores are within a mile.
Owned and operated by Osborne Apartments, this tax-exempt,non-profit organization property is managed by Ebenezer, which has provided quality services for older adults since 1917.
- Emergency call system
- Large closets
- Electric range and refrigerator
- Kitchen exhaust fan
- Large bay window
- Air conditioner
- Parking space
- Spacious units with free-flowing, barrier-free design.
- Specially-designed apartments for independent senior citizens and persons with disabilities.
- Fifty-one one-bedroom (600 square feet)
- Five one-bedroom handicapped (650 square feet)
- Three two-bedroom (800 square feet)
- One two-bedroom handicapped (800 square feet)
- Rent includes:
- Secured-entry system
- Tub room
- Gas heat
- Electricity allowance
- Snow and trash removal
- Mail delivery to building
- Community room
- Social service coordinator as a resource to residents and families
- Other services available:
- Meals on Wheels
- Laundry facilities
- Grocery van
- Cable television
- Independent living:
To qualify for residency, you must be at least 62 years of age or need a wheelchair accessible apartment and meet the income requirements.
The facility is financed by the U. S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and includes a rent-subsidy program. Tenants pay 30 percent of their adjusted gross income for rent and the federal government pays the remainder.
To qualify, annual gross income (social security, pension, wages, etc.) cannot exceed:
$28,850 for one person
$32,950 for two people
Applications are accepted on a continuing basis. Eligible applicants are placed on the waiting list as they are received. An eligibility verification interview is required prior to final acceptance.
For application, call or write:
659 Osborne Road N.E.
Spring Lake Park, MN 55432