Independent Senior Living in Minneapolis at
Ebenezer Tower Apartments--612-879-2243
Independent senior living with services
Ebenezer Tower Apartments offers seniors independent living in a Minneapolis residential neighborhood with stunning views of downtown Minneapolis. With primarily market rate homes for adults 62 and older, Ebenezer Tower also has apartments available to adults age 50-61. Some apartments are available as Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Section 8 residences. In addition, we accept vouchers.Rent includes heat, water and electricity — bring your own air conditioning for summer comfort and run it for free. Cable television and telephone are extra. Ebenezer Tower Apartments have studio, one-bedroom and two bedroom floor plans. Each apartment is fully carpeted, includes a kitchen with stove and refrigerator, bathroom with walk-in shower and ample closet space. Pets are allowed.To learn more, call 612-879-2243, or send Ebenezer Tower Apartments an e-mail. Ask for a packet of information (including the application), or stop by the office during normal business hours.
Housing with services to make life easier
At Ebenezer Tower Apartments you can live on your own or arrange to add services as you need them to make everyday life easier. Services always available to residents:
Ebenezer Tower Apartments provides housing with services along with opportunities for social gatherings and activities. Located in historic Midtown Minneapolis, with easy access to shopping, dining, entertainment and health care.
Download an application
Ebenezer Tower Apartments
2523 Portland Ave. S.
Minneapolis, MN 55404
Call for directions to Ebenezer Tower Apartments. Visitor parking is free and available in the Ebenezer Tower Apartments lot. There is also unrestricted on-street parking.
Affordable rent and a variety of apartment floor plans
|Efficiency (342 square feet)||$503|
|Small one bedroom (420 square feet)||$608|
|Large one bedroom ( 477 square feet)||$697|
|Double efficiency (XL One bedroom, 682 square feet)||$936|
|One bedroom/efficiency (XXL One bedroom, 2 Baths, 819 square feet)||$986|
|Two bedroom (730 square feet - no floor plan available)||$901|
Ebenezer Tower Apartments are very affordable for residents who meet low, very low, or extremely low income requirements as set by HUD. Under the Section 8 Rental Assistance Program, residents pay 30% of their adjusted income for rent. The following are income limits established in 2013 for one- and two-person low, very low, or extremely low income households.
1-person $17,300 (extremely low), $28,850 (very low), $45,100 (low)
2-person $19,800 (extremely low), $32,950 (very low), $51,100 (low)
Schedule a visit to Ebenezer Tower Apartments
- Full-time licensed social worker
- Referral to home care and other services
- Onsite caretaker 24-hours-a-day
- Off-street reserved parking
- Weekly tenant bank (check cashing)
- Weekly bus for grocery shopping
- Weekly dairy and grocery service onsite
- Seasonal farmer's market
- Community computer with Internet access
- Art program
- Garden club and plant conservatory
- Exercise room and programs
- Spiritual health programs
- Recycling program
- Access to Ebenezer Minneapolis campus activities
- Volunteer opportunities
Return to top
Optional services include:
- Home health aid and care services
- Beauty/Barber shop
- Grocery delivery service
- Laundry facilities
- Pets welcome
- Optional meals
What others say about Ebenezer Tower Apartments
- "I have been a resident of Ebenezer Tower for 11 years, and there is something for everyone here. The staff, from maintenance to office personnel, is courteous, well trained and always has our welfare and comfort in mind."
- "I love the views of Minneapolis from my windows. In the summer, I sit outside on the deck and read. When I unlock my apartment door, I am happy to be home."
- "I intend to make Ebenezer Tower my permanent home."
- Our residence manager is a very savvy lady.”
- "This is an ideal living situation if you have mobility problems."
Ebenezer Tower Apartments is owned and managed by Ebenezer, a trusted name in Minnesota for providing quality senior services since 1917. Located on Ebenezer’s Minneapolis campus, Ebenezer Park Apartments residents have access to our long-term care facility and transitional care network. Ebenezer is a part of Fairview Health Services, whose senior services are readily available to the Minneapolis campus.
If you would like us to mail information, please include your mailing address in the comments section.