Meadows on Fairview Assisted Living–
Constructed in the Arts and Crafts style, Meadows on Fairview opened in 2004 and is located across the road from Fairview Lakes Medical Center. It has assisted living apartments for adults age 62 and older who seek housing with services. For those with mild to moderate memory loss, The Cottage at Meadows on Fairview offers memory care in a supportive setting to help residents feel at home.
Assisted living provides a lifestyle that allows you to relax and enjoy the conveniences that make everyday life easier. Take advantage of social gatherings, activities and our commitment to provide opportunities for life long learning and personal fitness. Pets are welcome.
Stop by for a tour in person or take a virtual tour of Meadows on Fairview. If you have questions about Meadows on Fairview, e-mail Meadows on Fairview here and be sure to let us know if you’d like us to send information to others in your family.
Meadows on Fairview
25565 Fairview Ave.
Wyoming, MN 55092
Assisted Living apartments
Meadows on Fairview assisted living apartments have kitchens with full-size appliances and built-in microwaves. Take your choice: there are a variety of floor plans, each designed for comfort and convenience. Select units have dens with French doors; decks or patios; and two bathrooms.
Studio – 355 square feet
One-bedroom – 529-614 square feet
One-bedroom + den – 802-924 square feet
Two-bedroom – 1,018-1,169 square feet
A monthly fee for assisted-living services included in rent includes:
- Weekly light housekeeping
- Weekly flat linen laundry serviceThree restaurant-style meals daily plus snacks
- All utilities (except phone) and basic cable television
- Emergency call pendant
- 24-hour personal care staff
- Nurse on duty from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily
- Activities transportation
- Arrangements for medical transportation
- Fittness program including chiropractic service and personal trainers
- Wellness programs, blood pressure clinics and health care observations
- Leisure activities and educational programs
Make Meadows on Fairview your home
Stay with us as long as you like. As your needs change, we can tailor services to meet your needs. Services and costs vary and are based on a plan set up just for you. Personal care services you can add include:
- Personal grooming
- Oral care including tooth brushing
- Toilet use
- Medication monitoring and reminders
- Diabetes care assistance
- Bathing assistance
- Two-person transfers (such as bed to chair)
- Help with laundry
- We also offer pay-as-you-go services like a trip to our beauty salon, spring cleaning for your apartment, or help getting started each morning. We are here when you need us.
A lifestyle that encourages learning and growth
Our community features comfortable gathering spots to read a book or visit with friends and family. Residents regularly use the private dining room, fireside parlor and activities room. The lifestyle at Meadows on Fairview is more than a collection of activities. Daily connections with the community provide ways to actively learn and grow. Life Long Learning is the process of keeping your mind, body and spirit engaged — at any age — and is a featured program at Meadows.
Enjoy the out-of-doors on wooded walking paths that are adjacent to the building on the Fairview Lakes Medical Center campus. Meadows on Fairview also provides a private patio, screened-in porches and enclosed memory care garden.
Meadows on Fairview is owned and managed by Ebenezer, a trusted name in Minnesota for providing quality senior services since 1917. Ebenezer is a part of Fairview Health Services. Fairview Lakes Medical Center is right around the corner.