There's a place for you at Ebenezer
Ebenezer employees work as a team to provide the highest quality care to those we serve. Our employees don't work simply to collect a paycheck; they truly work to make a difference in the lives of older adults in their communities. Ebenezer has been consistently recognized as a Minnesota Top Workplace by the Star Tribune. Here are some of the reasons why:
• Whether you're on the front lines of resident care or supporting the work of your colleagues, your efforts are recognized and valued at Ebenezer.
• We have a culture of caring for others and are grounded in our values of Dignity, Integrity, Service & Compassion.
• We have a competitive compensation program with outstanding benefits.
• Through training and educational programs, including tuition reimbursement, we invest in both the personal and professional development of our employees.
• Ebenezer offers opportunities for challenges and advancement in a growing and vibrant organization.
• Employees’ opinions are valued as we work together to create a positive culture and exceptional living environments for those we serve.
Our employees represent the best of who we are and what we are about. We’re always looking for individuals who share our commitment of helping older adults make their lives more independent, healthful, meaningful and secure. We hope you will consider joining Team Ebenezer
As a part of Fairview Health Services, the opportunities within Ebenezer are not limited to a single job in a single location. From community-based services and senior housing to acute, transitional and long-term care we offer a full range of opportunities for growth and change within our system.
Current Ebenezer employment opportunities
The Ebenezer employment opportunities page will tell you what positions are now open.
Reap Ebenezer employee benefits
We offer our employees the best possible benefits including:
|Health care||Disability plan||Leaves of absence|
|Medical||Family medical leave||Support for Families|
|Dental||Time off||Dependent care pre-tax spending account|
|Financial coverage||Paid Personal Leave||Medical pre-tax spending account|
|Pension||Holidays||Employee assistance program|
|Life insurance||Funeral pay|
And that's not all:
We also offer discounts on movies, theme attractions across the Twin Cities, theater and other special event tickets, sporting event tickets, and gift certificates at major retailers.
Educational/Training opportunities with Ebenezer
We are committed to making Ebenezer a place where you can learn, grow and succeed. In addition to the benefits offered by your site, we encourage our employees to take advantage of opportunities to enhance their skills and knowledge. These educational opportunities can help employees gain valuable skills in their current position as well as prepare them for career advancement.
Ebenezer employee testimonials
A chance to make a difference
- "It is the kind and caring colleagues I work with that make each day special for me. That's just one reason I have worked here so long. I also enjoy the day-to-day contact with our residents. I look forward to coming to work to see them every morning."
- "Friendly. Respectful. Funny. Team Players. Pros at what they do. This is how I describe my co-workers. We work together and get the job done no matter what!"
- "I came to Ebenezer because the Ridges campus is close to my home. I found wonderful people to work with-very warm and caring. That struck me right away--everyone cares about everyone else. The most satisfaction for me is when residents tell me that they are pleased and happy with what I've done for them."
- "The best part of my day is when a resident's family will come up and say they are happy to see their mother smile--that I did a wonderful job!"
If you share our commitment to quality care for older adults, there's a place for you at Ebenezer. For more information about Ebenezer and employment opportunities in your community, please call 612-874-3460.