Ebenezer Ridges Care Center, Burnsville MN–952-898-8400
Set on the Ebenezer Ridges Campus in Burnsville, MN, the care center is part of Ebenezer’s full range of senior housing and care. Ebenezer Ridges Care Center provides both long- and short-term transitional skilled nursing care and holds a Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) 5-star rating. Winner of the 2014 and 2015 US News and World Report Best Nursing Homes Award. Winner of the 2014 Aging Services Caregiver of the Year Award.
Ebenezer Ridges Care Center
13820 Community Drive
Burnsville, MN 55337
To schedule a tour or for more information, please call 952-898-8400. You may also contact Ebenezer Ridges Care Center by e-mail.
Linked by an enclosed walkway to the Ebenezer Ridges Campus, Ebenezer Ridges Care Center offers 64 private suites and 40 semi-private suites. A welcoming and friendly place with a warm, comfortable lobby and dining room, our care center is designed to look and feel like home.
This option provides skilled nursing care for residents who need daily assistance and ongoing medical attention. Physical, psychological, nutritional, spiritual and emotional needs are assessed to develop a plan of appropriate care. Ridges Care Center provides residents the opportunity to work on their physical strength with a personal trainer from Live2BHealthy, with certified and certified-eligible professional fitness instructors. Trainers establish goals with residents and monitor progress with a quarterly report. Participants report improved strength, balance, sleep and mood.
Residents can choose to have a Fairview affiliated physician and gerontological nurse practitioner provide "house calls" onsite through Fairview Partners. We can help make referrals for physicians, specialists and other programs and services.
In addition to the finest care, amenities include:
- Private party/community room
- Overnight guest rooms on campus for visitors
- Intergenerational activities
- Educational, creative arts and cultural programs
- Community outings and outreach
- Outdoor patio and garden
- Outdoor activities, including gardening and socials
Admission with medical referral
Ebenezer Ridges Care Center admits new residents 24-hours-a-day, seven-days-a-week. Admission phones are staffed 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday thorough Friday, with a nursing supervisor available after hours and on weekends and holidays.
For more information or to make a referral to Ebenezer Ridges Care Center, please call 952-898-8400. You also may direct questions to the care center here.
What others say
The people who have chosen Ebenezer Ridges Care Center are glad they did. Here's what our residents and their families had to say:
- “In one word, Ebenezer Ridges Care Center is all about professionalism. We loved the nurses – they did an exceptional job. Thank you for such a great experience.”
- “Hands down, Ebenezer Ridges Care Center is the best care center I’ve been in.”
- “The staff seemed more professional and yet still warm, when compared to some other care centers we’ve observed. We’ve really enjoyed being able to dine alone with my husband on occasion.”
- “I truly appreciate the kindness, care and support given to my mother by the employees at Ebenezer Ridges Care Center.”
Ebenezer Ridges Care Center is owned and managed by Ebenezer, a trusted name in Minnesota for providing quality senior services since 1917. Ebenezer is a part of Fairview Health Services. Fairview Clinics and Fairview Ridges Hospital, Burnsville, are right across the road.