Ebenezer Minneapolis Adult Day Program--
Support and socialization by day
Ebenezer’s adult day program offers relief to caregivers who can rest assured that their family member’s medical, social and spiritual needs are bring met in a safe, enjoyable atmosphere. Our warm and caring staff provides personalized care for adults 55 and older who live at home or with family, but need some assistance during the day while caregivers are at work, or simply in need of a break. The Adult Day Program at Ebenezer Care Center is designed for those who:
- Live at home but need some health monitoring and assistance with personal care or daily activities
- Live with family and need supervision during the day while family member are at work or in need of respite
- Are in need of social stimulation, spiritual or emotional support
- Are transitioning from a hospital or care center to home
- Are in need of specialized programming due to memory or other cognitive losses
Send Ebenezer Minneapolis Adult Day Program an e-mail to request more information. To schedule a visit to determine whether our program right for you or your family member, call 612-879-1499.
Ebenezer Adult Day Program
2545 Portland Ave.
Minneapolis, MN 55404
Minneapolis Adult Day program hours, rates and services
Our hours are from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Monday through Friday. Extended care hours are available between 8-9 a.m. and in the afternoon, 3-4:30 p.m. for an additional charge.
The Ebenezer Minneapolis Adult Day Program is very affordable and often costs less than home care services. A sliding-scale fee, as well as financial assistance, is available through Hennepin County. We accept the following methods of payment:
- Private Pay
- Elderly Waiver
- Veteran’s Administration
- Community Alternatives for Disabled Individuals (CADI)
Adult Day Program: Rates beginning January 2012: $79 per day
8-9 a.m. $6.60 per half hour
3-4:30 p.m. $6.60 per half hour
Personal care services:
Whirlpool bath (1/2 hour) - Rates beginning January 2012: $27
Physical, occupational and speech therapy:
Available to Day Center participants with physician orders.
Beauty / barber services:
For appointments and prices, please call 612-879-2262
Transportation in Hennepin County is provided by Metro Mobility. Some insurance plans offer transportation, and Fairview Transportation Services may be an option. Our staff will assist in arranging and managing your transportation.
Parking is available throughout the Minneapolis campus. The parking symbol in the front drive of the care center designates official parking areas. There is also on-street parking.
You can enroll yourself in the program if you are payinig out of pocket. If you are on county or medical assistance, a caseworker must send us an authorization of services before participants can attend our program.
We strongly encourage caregivers and participants to meet with us and tour our site before starting the program. During this visit, we will determine if the adult day program can best meet your needs and, if so, will help develop a schedule for attendance. We can also help arrange transportation at this time.
When you visit us, we will ask you to complete a health assessment and application form. We require a complete medical report from a physician at the time of enrollment and yearly thereafter.
Please call 612-879-1499 for more information or to schedule an appointment to visit.
What others say about Ebenezer Minneapolis Adult Day Program
- “As a newcomer, I like everything about Ebenezer’s Adult Day Program. I feel welcome because everybody is so friendly. “
- “If you have any problems, the staff is always there to help you. “
- “There is always something different going on at the adult day program. “
- “I felt my life began again when I started coming to the adult day program. “
- “When I come to the adult day program at Ebenezer, I feel I have come home. Everyone here is family. “
- “I have so much fun, I hate to go home. “
The Adult Day Program at Ebenezer Care Center is owned and managed by Ebenezer, a trusted name in Minnesota for providing quality senior services since 1917. A faith based, not-for-profit organization, Ebenezer is part of Fairview Health Services.
If you would like us to send you information, please be sure to include a mailing address in the comments section.